Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Tappahannock, VA
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Able to learn computer functions
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work the following schedule: 9am to 5pm
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. Our well-trained team uses state of the art technology to achieve outstanding results. If you want to make an impact, see immediate success, we could be the place for you!
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in Tappahannock near Food Lion.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Receptionist - State Farm Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
we look forward to speaking with you!
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Group Life Insurance Benefits
- Hourly pay
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Flexible hours
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none